Casa Vistaverde is a smart and welcoming Bed and Breakfast situated at the entrance of Archi (CH), ancient village close to Trabocchi’s coast and Majella’s National Park.
Casa Vistaverde is in a strategic position:
• Highway A14 EXIT Val Di Sangro direction Castel di Sangro
• Fossacesia station
• Airport of Pescara
• Lanciano Bus terminal
• 20 minutes from the Adriatic highway A14
• 15 minutes from Val di Sangro, main industrial district of Central-Southern Italy
• 20 minutes from Trabocchi’s coast
• 25 minutes from Majella’s National Park
• 45 minutes from Passo Lanciano-Majelletta Ski area
On request a shuttle service is available as a link to the airport, the train stations and closer bus terminals.